I used the middle vertical row: Top hat - Metal - Rust.
A lot of the metal foil tape ended up in the trash due to operator (me) error. Oops. Anyway, once the varnish was dry I applied each panel to the top and sides of my hat.
It was a process but I get 'er done! I outlined all the panels with a black marker to hide the white. Now I am not sure why I painted it white in the first place. Hehehe!
The middle panel was done with a clock embossing folder and I added TH clear crackle to it just for fun. You can see that panel better in the very first picture.
The left side of the hat was embellished with a Create light bulb, film strip, feathers, and half of a gear that was inked with the AI and stamped with a script stamp.
The gears for the top of the hat are Cheery Lynn dies that I painted with a silver metallic paint and added LSG sprays to.
|The new puppy, Keen, wondering how this hat got on his head. :)|